Friday, February 8, 2019

Trailer Park Wives: Double-wide Edition.

23560389
Ok so usually I don't read much fiction let alone a book that has "Trailer Park Wives" in it's title but this book was given to me (the audio version) for my unbiased review and let me tell you I was not disappointed. Yep it's a story of trailer park wives, drugs, sex, debauchery, infidelity, murder but it's intriguing. I bet such things are common occurrence at a community like the one portrayed in the book. The story keeps you on your toes and you just can't stop. The suspense, the mystery.  I recommend this book if you are looking for some light community drama.

Also, you do not need to have read Trailer Park Wives:Single-wide edition to understand the story plot in the Double-wide version.

P.S: This book was given to me for free for my unbiased opinion and review of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment