Saturday, July 20, 2019

The Widow of Rose House by Diana Biller


43263486
Disclaimer: I would like to thank the publisher for providing me with free copy of this book for my unbiased opinion in return.

As a reader of mostly non-fiction books, it was difficult for me to get a handle when it came to fictional story telling given the way authors use words to describe the heck out of the scene, the subjects, the emotions etc. But once I got accustomed to the author's way of story telling, I started enjoying this book more. The story revolves around paranormal activity in a house which is haunted and how the phenomenon brings a famous scientist and the house's owner Mrs. Alva Webster together and how their love blossomed. The haunted house and the haunting entity still continues to be at the center of the story plot and eventually pacified by Mrs. Webster and "released". Overall, it is a good novel and if you are into romantic novels you are sure to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment