Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Hot Shot by Fern Michaels

44144638. sy475

Disclaimer: This book was given to me for free by the publisher in return for my unbiased opinion.

This happens to be the first pocket book kind of a novel I read. The plot of the story revolves around figuring out the mystery behind certain someone with power gets shot but survives. Bunch of friends of the shot guy and his wife's take it upon themselves to investigate the series of events that lead to the shooting. I find the end hilarious. I won't disclose the ending but I was like seriously!!!!!
I would have liked the story to have some police work mentioned but I guess that's fiction for you. Overall, I think if you are used to reading books without much thinking then you may like it. I personally didn't enjoy it much but then I am not the target reader for such books either.

No comments:

Post a Comment